7:30 AM

¡¡¡2013!!!


I keep telling you, man! Richard Linklater is awesome.

I just found out about this, but apparently Mr. Linklater has been making a film for 6 years and will continue to do so for some 5 years more.

Boyhood (or The 12-Year Movie) is a working title for the upcoming motion picture directed by Richard Linklater and starring Ethan Hawke and Patricia Arquette. The movie is set to be released around 2013. The movie tells a story of two divorced parents trying to raise their precocious child. It will span 12 years, beginning when the child is 6 years old and ending around the time he graduates high school.
Up next: Also check out Seven Up! A series of documentaries that have followed the lives of 14 children since 1964. Starting when they were seven years old, and coming back to them every 7 years.


2 comments:

DoniaEsa said...

I agree. He has the most interesting vision about reality, life and self-awareness, well, I think, because frankly I'm still trying to figure out "Waking life" wich btw awesomely rocks.

Mr. T said...

and just where oh where can I get 7up? If only netflix was global... I bet they have it. Since I'm on the subject, I must report that Blockbuster stores in Hualien suck even more than ones in NAFTAmerica. The Taiwanese mega chain equivalent is only slightly better on account of their attentive stocking of tv shows - which of course shouldn't make any difference to me since tv shows' distribution is optimally suited for the torrent medium these days. Although it's no remedy, there is a great amount of mom-and-pops video rental shops. Their selections are usually similarly composed but they feed hope that somewhere in Hualien are countless treasures to be found.

Post a Comment