10:46 AM

In the name of the 12 colonies!!!!! Today is frakking today!!!!

I saw a t-shirt that said "Put It In Your Blog", so I will: The geek living in me (no, not kuato) needs to pretend a million people read this, and announce to those millions that while I am not, in fact, Spartacus (or Brian), it's true that Battlestar Galactica returns today (!!). Of course, I also read a t-shirt that said "No One Cares About Your Blog", so you never know.

Here's a recap:



Here's a picture of the crew:

Up next: More clever t-shirts such as: "God Loves You. Everyone Else Thinks You're an Asshole", "There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."; "I support Brooke White"; "This is my t-shirt"; "This T-Shirt is Cleverer than You"; "How Sad is it that I Rely on T-Shirts to Meet Girls?"; "I Bought This T-Shirt"; "If I Wear This T-Shirt Long Enough, It'll Wear Out"; "Vote For Pedro"; "I Would've Voted For Pedro"; "I'd Like to Vote For Pedro, But He's Not Real"; and the always classic "Fuck Pedro. Pedro sucks."

0 comments:

Post a Comment