12:21 PM

So Starbuck is definitely not a Cylon... or is she?


Image source, here.



The underwire reports this:
Costa Rica-based betting site BetCRIS.com recently placed odds on its site concerning the final Cylon's possible identity. The most likely contender, according to the gambling site? Anastasia Dualla, at 4-5 odds.


Frakking awesome, right?

So? Who is the final cylon? If I were a gambling man I'd bet on president Roslin. Then again, if I was a gambling man, I'd probably not bet on a frakking tv show.

Up next: More useful ways to spend your money.

1 comments:

iitzelhv said...

Oh how I wish I'd gotten into BSG when you wrote this post! Ew and I would've hated Dee to be the final cylon. She was just, never my favorite character, always thought her marriage with Lee was so out of the blue, they just stared at each other, one day, and they were in love.. yeah right...

Post a Comment