9:20 PM

Beers in heaven


Disappointing, much???

Ok, so Toby left... yeah... ok... so?

What's up with Pam and Jim?! Does anyone really care about ANYTHING else?

I understand the concept of a cliffhanger, I really do. But I honestly don't think this was a cliffhanger... I think it's lazy writing. How do they end it on such a blah note... So Andy basically cockblocked Jim with a proposal that came straight out of left field to Angela (who btw is almost too pregnant to function)... and then what? Nothing! That's what they leave us with!?!

But don't get me wrong. The season finale of The Office was funny as hell. It's still the best comedy on television right now. But story-wise, this episode sucked. Big time.

The thing with The Office, though, is that even when it's bad it's better than 90% of everything out there.

High points:
Michael: "HR is a breeding ground for monsters. But I failed to consider not all monsters are bad. Like... ET. Is Holly our extraterrestrial? Maybe."

Dwight: "Have you been introduced to Kevin? He's here on our special work program. He's slow, you know? In his brain..." And this whole running joke.

Michael: "What is the group that was from Scranton and made it big? U2?"
Jim: "Yeah."

Phyllis: "Can I get a list of your vendors?"
Angela: "I shredded it."
Phyllis: "Why did you do that?"
Angela: "Oh... I just don't know."
(Ok, so this one doesn't work without Angela's delivery)

Michael: "Holly is the best thing to happen to this company since World War II!"



Up next: Not surprisingly, this video actually exists on YouTube:

0 comments:

Post a Comment