2:16 PM

The Science of Comments

For the past few weeks, our sociologists, scientists and surgeon general's have been researching the reasons behind the non-posting of comments on this site. Here are the major answers they got to the question, Why don't you comment?:

1. Because commenting is for losers.
2. Because I’m lame and no one will ever care about anything I have to say.
3 .Because I have better things to do and am wondering why I’m even here in the first place.
4. Because I don’t know how to.
5. Because I’m an automated response cyborg and can’t see the code I have to type in.
6. I do comment! I just always forget to press SUBMIT
7. Because if I have anything to say, I’ll say it privately. I don’t need the whole world to know.
8. Because I’m pretty sure the whole world doesn’t visit this site, so it’s rather pointless.
9. Because I’m not even here, I don’t know this exists. And this sentence is a paradox in itself, it’ll probably soon disappear in a puff of logic.
10- Because I’m afraid if I comment people will call me names. Or say I don’t make sense.
11. Because I only comment about things I care about, like thanking people for the add on MySpace.
12. Because it’s againt my beliefs.
13. Because I like to pretend I don’t exist.
14. Because I don’t have the time.
15. Because even if I had the time, I’d feel like I was wasting it.

Up next: The many reasons of why Beowulf is not the same as Beemovie

0 comments:

Post a Comment