7:12 AM

Fight the power




No funny business.

Civil disobedience is cool, and so is Nikki Finke.

Here's a snippet from her latest on the strike:
Jeez, it suddenly occurred to me that the next weeks and months will be a wonderful time for tourists from around the world to travel to Los Angeles and see celebrities in their new natural habitat: the picket line. Maybe an uptick in tourism dollars could make up for the inevitable downturn in the city's economy as Hollywood production goes increasingly dark. I'm not clever enough to come up with a new slogan. But I bet you are. More, here
John August, a screenwriter is also keeping everyone updated here. And here's a snippet from him:

I don’t know but I been told,
Sumner Redstone’s made of gold.
Makes his money off our sweat,
Won’t pay us for internet.

I don’t know but some folk say,
Paramount is late to pay.
Why we marching at this gate?
We got screwed in ‘88.

Keep it up writers, stick it to the man
Up next: Probably a re-run or a reality blog of some sort

0 comments:

Post a Comment